Main irrigation application methods are sprinkler, drip, surface and subsurface irrigation methods. All our products are specifically designed for wide range of sprinkler irrigation applications, such as agricultural irrigation, horse farms and pastureland irrigation, lawn/turf irrigation, waste water (effluent) irrigation, wash irrigation and dust control & suppression.
Sprinkler method consists of application of water to soil in the form of spray, somewhat as rain. It is particularly useful for sandy soils because they absorb water too fast. Soils that are too shallow, too steep or rolling can be irrigated efficiently with sprinklers.
This method is suitable for areas having uneven topography and where erosion hazards are great.
Some Advantages of Sprinkler Irrigation
1) It ensures uniform distribution of water
2) It is adaptable to most kinds of soil.
3) It offers no hindrance to the use of farm implements
4) Fertilizers material may be evenly applied through sprinklers. This is done by drawing liquid fertilizer solution slowly in to the pipes on the suction side of the pump so that the time of application varies from 10 to 30 minutes.
5) Water losses are reduced to a minimum extent
6) More land can be irrigated
7) Costly land leveling operations are not necessary and
8) The amount of water can be controlled to meet the needs of young seedling or mature crops.
Browse our sprinklers based on the application area you wish to use. We offer great deals to introduce you perfect irrigation systems with the performance, technology, reliability and the feature of uniform coverage.