- Self-Priming Jet Pump
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Body
- Composite Impeller & Diffusers
- Loss of Prime Protection
- Liquid temperature up to 35 oC
- Suctionlift up to 7m
- Idromat 5 Controller (Restart pressure 1.5 bar)
- Drinking water AS4020 certification pending
- Made in Italy
- For drawing water out of a well.
- For lifting water containing air or other gases.
- For increasing water pressure from flooded suction applications.
- As pressure boosting pump for central water systems with low pressure (follow local specifications if increasing network pressure).
- For garden use.
- For washing with a jet of water.
A different pump with new features
An exclusive diffuser design with flow control device* provides for compact construction, fast self-priming capability and low noise.
With new design features the NGX is more robust and forgiving when temporary abnormal operating conditions may exist.
The NGX is smaller than conventional pumps of a similar type, allowing for installation in restricted spaces and providing for easier retrofit applications.
Fast air evacuation reduces the risk of air-pockets developing at the mechanical seal preventing the danger of seal failure due to a lack of flushing and cooling.
The NGX are capable of lifting water from depths of 9 m in less than 4 minutes, offers new possibilities on suction lift applications and provides better trouble free service on normal shallow-well suction lift duties, also with a long suction pipe above the water level.
The new diffuser and flow control device* guide the fluid from the impeller into the central part of the pump casing, reducing turbulence and velocity, with effective use of the surrounding liquid in dampening the noise of flow.
Drinking Water AS4020 certification applies to the following models:
- NGXM 2/80
- NGXM 3/100
- NGXM 4/110