Bauer Type Female Spigot
- Hot dipped galvanised high grade high-tensile steel
- Rapid connect and disconnect of fittings on suction and delivery hoses
- Double pin locking lever for smooth closing action
- Equipped with a safety pin to prevent accidental openings
- Easy installation
- Suitable for transferring water, slurries, powder, sewerage and granules in irrigation, mining and industrial areas
- Max offset angle up to 30°C articulation at joint when installing, can handle medium levels of vacuum and working pressures up to 300psi
Mining and tunneling, civil engineering projects, road construction, delivery of fresh water, waste water, and compressed air. Suction and delivery lines for site dewatering, on shore/off- shore drilling, ship to ship/shore transfer.
In civil/military emergency, drinking water supply, disaster and fire control, temporary and emergency water supply lines, sewage, sludge, and waste disposal, by pass lines.
Exhaust gas emission, oil industry applications. Pneumatic conveyance systems for powder and granular materials. Vacuum loading and extraction systems
A standard complete set of Bauer type couplings normally consists of male spigot, female spigot, lever closure ring and rubber seal.